Bread With Garlic And Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Bread With Garlic And Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Melted cheese with garlic notes, how can it not be tasty? This combination will decorate different dishes, and sometimes it becomes the central part of the recipe. This is exactly what happened here. Read on!
I will share with you a simple but delicious snack that takes just 15 minutes. Read on to learn how to make garlic and cheese bread in the oven. Already from the name it is clear what the dish is. All in all, an Italian style hot sandwich with herbs and a little spice.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For afternoon tea
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Garlic / Dairy products / Cheese / Mozzarella / Baton
- Bread - 6 Slices
- Whipping Cream - 100 Milliliters
- Mozzarella - 100 Grams
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 6 Cloves
- Wheat flour - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Dried Italian herbs - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Red pepper flakes - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Salt - 0.25 Teaspoons
How to cook "Bread with Garlic and Cheese"
1. First, chop the garlic finely. 2. Then fry it in hot oil for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. At the same time, in a saucepan, heat the cream and flour, stirring constantly, until thick. 4. Next, pour the garlic into the cream. Add pepper, herbs and salt. Stir the mixture, heat for 1 minute, and then remove to cool. 5. Meanwhile, cut the bread into slices. 6. Then place the bread on a baking sheet with foil. Brush it with creamy sauce.