Simple Cabbage Cake - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Simple Cabbage Cake - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The cakes for such a cake need to be baked in a pan, which is very convenient and quick. These baked goods are perfect for a party table as a snack, so check out how to make a simple cabbage cake.
Depending on the diameter of your pan, you may end up with a different number of cakes; in this recipe, a frying pan is 18 cm in diameter, there are five cakes. You can choose the filling according to your taste and safely replace its ingredients: for example, replace sour cream with mayonnaise, take pork instead of minced chicken, etc. Such a pie can be served both hot and barely warm, it will be delicious in any case.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Cabbage / Dough / Minced chicken
Dish: Snacks / Filled dishes
- Cabbage - 600 Grams
- Minced chicken - 500 grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Onions - 1-2 Pieces
- Carrots - 1-2 Pieces
- Flour - 4-5 Art. spoons
- Sour cream - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (in dough)
- Pepper - To taste
- Greens - 1 Bunch
- Cheese - 1 To taste
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 cups (for frying)
- Water - 2 Art. spoons
How to make Simple Cabbage Cake
1. Prepare the dough: grate cabbage on a fine grater or chop with a blender. Shake the eggs with a whisk with salt and flour (3 tablespoons), add the cabbage and stir. 2. Add some more flour and stir. In a preheated pan with a small amount of vegetable oil, distribute 2-3 tbsp. dough, stretch into a pancake. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Bake all pancakes in the same way. 3. Grind onions and carrots with a blender and fry in vegetable oil until tender. Mix the minced meat with salt, pepper and water, stir. 4. Grease the mold with melted butter, lay out the pancake. Top with some minced meat, sautéed vegetables and chopped herbs. Repeat with all pancakes. 5. Brush the last pancake with melted butter, sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese (optional). Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.Cool slightly and serve. Enjoy your meal!