Potato Balls With Ham And Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Potato Balls With Ham And Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Potato balls with ham and cheese are an excellent appetizer for a festive table as well as for an ordinary day. With an incredible aroma, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, they will captivate your loved ones.
Potato balls with ham and cheese are a simple but delicious dish. You can cook potato balls from the leftover mashed potatoes or boil the potatoes in their skins on purpose. Appetizing balls with a crispy crust, with the aroma of garlic, with cheese filling will decorate not only the dining table, but also look perfect on the festive table. Well, how to cook potato balls with ham and cheese, read the recipe below.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Buffet
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Potatoes / Offal / Ham / Dairy products / Cheese
Dish: Hot dishes
- Potatoes - 8-10 Pieces
- Ham - 150 Grams
- Hard cheese - 150 Grams
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Egg - 2-3 Pieces (1 egg per dough)
- Breadcrumbs - 100-200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 200 Milliliters
- Ground smoked paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon (to taste)
How to make "Potato Balls with Ham and Cheese"
1. Wash potatoes and put them to boil in a peel. 2. Meanwhile, chop the ham into small pieces. 3. And the cheese is slightly larger in pieces. 4. Cool the finished potatoes a little, peel and knead in mashed potatoes. Add the egg, ham, salt, pepper and paprika. 5. Mix everything well until smooth. Then we take some dough and make a cake out of it. Put several pieces of cheese in the middle. 6. Make a ball and roll it in bread crumbs.