Vietnamese Shrimp - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Vietnamese Shrimp - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
It's good to live by the ocean, there is always fresh seafood. We are content with frozen ones, but you can also create a delicious dish from them. You just need a good recipe. For example, such as this one.
Today you will learn how to cook Vietnamese shrimp. They will be caramelized with a spicy sweet taste. Despite the fact that you have never done anything like this, the technology of the dish is simple. Everything will be ready in 30 minutes. Shrimps are eaten hot with rice or warm, served as a salad.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Seafood / Shrimps / Garlic
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Vietnamese / Asian
- Water - 120 Milliliters
- Olive Oil - 50 Milliliters
- Shrimp - 1 Kilogram
- Fish Sauce - 50 Milliliters
- Dark brown sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Red pepper flakes - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 5 Cloves
- Green onions, feathers - 3 Pieces
- Cilantro - 0.5 Bunch
How to cook Vietnamese Shrimp
1. First, finely chop the whole onion, cilantro and garlic. 2. Make a mixture of water, pepper, fish sauce and sugar. 3. Then heat the oil in a skillet. Fry the onions on it until soft, stirring occasionally. 4. Then add the garlic. 5. After a minute, add the pre-boiled and peeled shrimp. 6. Next, pour in the mixture of sugar and water. Fry the shrimp for 3-5 minutes until tender.