"Princess And The Pea" Salad - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: "Princess And The Pea" Salad - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
This exquisite and very delicate salad can be prepared for a romantic evening or a small celebration with a close circle of friends. The salad is a flaky one and it is better to serve it to each guest separately.
Such a salad will become an adornment of any celebration, because not only is its appearance very unusual, the salad will amaze you with its delicate taste. It is prepared very easily, in layers and justifies its name - at the bottom we have polka dots, then "blankets" of several products, and at the very top there is a princess caviar:)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / Gala lunch / Romantic dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Seafood / Legumes / Peas / Fruit / Avocado / Lemon / Salmon / Caviar / Dairy Products / Cheese / Eggs / Mayonnaise
- Green peas - 100 Grams
- Salted red fish - 70-80 grams
- Red caviar - 1.5 Art. spoons (to taste:))
- Boiled egg - 2 pieces
- Cheese - 70 Grams
- Avocado - 1 Piece (small)
- Lemon - 1/2 Piece
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Princess and Pea Salad"
1. Boil green peas (I have frozen) in slightly salted water for 5-7 minutes. Then put in a colander and immediately cool in ice water. Then we put it in a colander, let all the liquid drain. Can be dried additionally on paper towels. 2. We will have a puff salad and I will shape it using a ring made of foil. Lay out the peas in the first layer. 3. And we will sandwich each layer with mayonnaise, it is not needed very much. Cut off the corner of the bag and draw a thin mesh on each layer of the salad. 4. The next layer is finely chopped red salted fish. Well, and mayonnaise. 5. Rub the proteins on a medium or fine grater and spread in the next layer. Don't forget about mayonnaise:) 6. Peel the avocado, cut it into small cubes and add a tablespoon or a little more lemon juice.You can add a slice of finely chopped lemon.