Salad "Salmon On A Fur Coat" On March 8 - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Everyone's favorite, but still more masculine salad "Herring under a fur coat" I propose to change a little and serve in a new way. The result is a more sophisticated, "feminine" version. Just what you need on March 8!
When preparing this dish, salmon can be replaced with cheaper pink salmon. You can dress the salad not with mayonnaise, but with sour cream or low-fat yogurt.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / March 8
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Salmon
- Lightly salted salmon - 200 grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Potatoes - 1 Piece (boiled)
- Chicken Egg - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 1 Piece (boiled)
- Beets - 1 Piece (boiled)
- Mayonnaise - 4 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Salad" Salmon on a fur coat "for March 8"
1. Cut the onion into half rings and marinate in vinegar. 2. Boil vegetables and eggs, peel and grate. Put the forming ring on the dish, put the beets in the first layer. 3. Then some mayonnaise. 4. Next - carrots and some mayonnaise. 5. Then - eggs and some mayonnaise. 6. Potatoes and some mayonnaise.