Onion And Apple Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Onion And Apple Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you want to try something new and serve a tasty sauce with baked meat or fish, use this recipe. A minimum of ingredients - and you get a fragrant and unusual sauce.
Onion and apple sauce is a great addition to meat and poultry dishes. Simple and aromatic, you will definitely love it and will become an integral part of your menu. It is better to use sour apples for this sauce, and if you like a smooth sauce, just grind it with a blender.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Onions / Fruits / Apples
- Onions - 2 Pieces (medium size)
- Apples - 1 Piece
- Cream - 1/2 Cup (30-35%)
- Water - 450 Milliliters
- Butter - 40 grams
- Olive oil - 25 Milliliters
- Flour - 1 Art. the spoon
- Provencal Herbs - 1 Pinch
- Salt, pepper, bay leaf - To taste
How to cook "Onion and Apple Sauce"
1. The photo shows the main ingredients that will be required to make the sauce. Plus Provencal herbs, salt, pepper and bay leaves. 2. Peel the onion and cut into cubes. 3. Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add onion, fry until golden brown. 4. About this color you should get a bow. 5. Peel the apple, grate on a coarse grater and add to the onion. 6. Next, add bay leaves, salt, pepper to taste and a pinch of Provencal herbs. Pour in 350 milliliters of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 40 minutes.
Popular by topic
Today I want to offer you an incredibly tasty, mouth-watering festive dish that will conquer you and your guests with a variety of flavors and aromas. Be sure to cook
I want to share with you a recipe for an unusual onion-apple pie. The dish turns out to be juicy, and, despite the use of apples, it cannot be attributed to desserts. Try to cook it too
I offer you a very simple, very original, unrealistically tasty and appetizing snack. I want to show you how to make a cheese, apple and onion sandwich. Intrigued already?
My husband treats apples specifically in savory dishes such as salads or sandwiches. And I like them on the contrary, especially the Granny Smith variety. Sweet and sour taste will complement other ingredients
The recipe for apple, carrot and onion salad is very simple. I use leeks for the salad, but you can also use common onions if you want. Eat and don't get sick