"Bride" Salad With Peking Cabbage - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: "Bride" Salad With Peking Cabbage - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Delight your loved ones with a light spring salad. Learn how to make Peking Cabbage Bride Salad. Crispy vegetables, mouth-watering chicken fillets and hearty potatoes are the perfect combination.
This salad is very convenient to prepare for the holidays, because it requires ingredients that you can definitely find in the kitchen: the remaining boiled potatoes, a little melted cheese, boiled eggs and lightly fried or boiled chicken fillet. To make the salad fragrant and tasty, add spices and seasonings to potatoes and chicken fillets, prepare mayonnaise at home: this way you can adjust the amount of mustard and salt in the sauce.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken fillet
- Chicken fillet - 300-400 grams
- Mayonnaise - 250 Grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces (boiled)
- Processed cheese - 2 pieces
- Peking Cabbage - 4 Pieces (leaf)
- Potatoes - 2 Pieces (boiled or baked in foil)
How to cook "Bride Salad" with Peking Cabbage "
1. Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces and fry in vegetable oil until light golden brown (about 8 minutes). Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool. 2. Cool boiled or pre-baked potatoes and grate on a coarse grater. Place the potatoes on a serving dish. This is the first layer. Separate the whites of the boiled eggs from the yolks. 3. Mash the yolks with a fork and place on the potato layer. Salt to taste, draw a net of mayonnaise. Lay out the chicken fillet. Cut the Chinese cabbage into small slices, cutting off the coarse white center. 4. Place on fillets, draw a net of mayonnaise. Grate the processed cheese on a coarse grater (it is convenient to pre-freeze it for 20 minutes), put on top. 5. Also put the coarsely grated egg whites. Draw a net of mayonnaise. Refrigerate the salad for 3-4 hours.Enjoy your meal!