Rice And Turkey Soup - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Rice And Turkey Soup - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I usually buy chicken fillet, but this time I took a turkey. She made a hot dish out of part, and left the other for a new soup. The whole family liked this rather unusual option, I hope you will love it too.
Read about how to make rice and turkey soup if you want to spice up your daily menu. Wild rice is best. The texture is delicate, based on cream and butter, with several aromatic herbs. And to all this is added a hearty base of vegetables and poultry so no one goes hungry.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Turkey / Cereals / Rice / Turkey fillet
- Butter - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Celery stalk - 2 Pieces
- Turkey broth - 1200 Milliliters
- Low-fat cream - 1360 Milliliters
- Turkey fillet - 400 Grams
- Wild or brown rice - 300 Grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Wheat flour - 6 Art. spoons
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
- Chopped rosemary - 1 Teaspoon
- Dry ground thyme - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
How to make "Rice and Turkey Soup"
1. First, heat the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan. Boil the turkey in advance until tender for broth and fillet. 2. Chop the onion, carrot and celery into small pieces. Cook vegetables in a saucepan for 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. Then add chopped garlic, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 1 more minute. 4. Then add flour. Stir quickly. Cook everything together for 1 minute. 5. Next, pour in the broth and cream. Stir. Bring the soup to a boil. 6. Finally, add the rice and the strained turkey. Cook the soup until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
Soup with sausages and rice is a quick and easy lunch option that can be prepared in no time and feed the family. It can be boiled in water or meat broth. The soup is hearty and delicious
Everyone loves meatballs! Especially if they are light, lean, juicy and delicious! And how to cook just such meatballs, I will tell you today
This is a light and hearty soup. It is brewed simply and quickly, without frying and excess fat. I recommend trying to cook
Thinking over a menu for lunch, don't know which one to cook first? I hasten to show you an easy way to make soup with rice and meat. Rich, aromatic and satisfying, a great idea for the whole family
Brown rice with turkey and vegetables is very easy to prepare, but delicious and satisfying. Duty option for preparing a quick and tasty dinner or lunch