Cottage Cheese Biscuits "Goose Feet" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cottage Cheese Biscuits "Goose Feet" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Cottage cheese is an amazing product in its versatility! I adore it in any form. He also behaves well in baking, so I often cook various cookies and pies with him.
I recommend that you try the recipe for making Hound's Feet curd cookies. Sweet and tender, it will appeal to both adults and children. The curd gives the dough tenderness and flavor. The good thing is that you can adjust the amount of sugar you want. If you like savory, just dip the dough less in granulated sugar. My family is very fond of such pastries, and the children are happy to help them cook.
Purpose: For children / Afternoon snack / Afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cottage cheese / Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
- Cottage cheese - 200 Grams
- Wheat flour - 2 glasses (plus for dusting)
- Baking powder - 0.5 teaspoons
- Vanilla Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Butter - 100 grams
Number of Servings: 12-16
How to make "Houndstooth Curd Cookies"
1. Prepare biscuit foods. The butter should not be too soft, otherwise more flour will be needed and the softness of the cookies will be lost. 2. Combine curd with butter, mix well with a fork, rubbing all the lumps. 3. Add the raw egg, mix thoroughly until the mixture becomes smooth. 4. In a separate bowl combine baking powder and flour, add them to the curd mass. 5. Knead the dough, it should not be steep. 6. Cut a piece of dough, roll it out on the table, use additional flour to dust the table and rolling pin. Cut out the circles with the cutter for cookies or glasses.
Popular by topic
Enjoy some delicious baked goods with this simple cottage cheese cookie recipe. You will want to bake this over and over again, because it looks very appetizing, you want to eat it right away
The biscuit is a versatile baked product. It is made as hearty as bread, spiced as a cookie, or sweet for the base of a pie. Today the choice fell on the third option. It turned out original, read
Deruny With Cottage Cheese (pancakes Stuffed With Cottage Cheese) - A Step-by-step Recipe With A Photo
Most often, potato pancakes are prepared without filling, these are potato pancakes. But I want to share how to make pancakes stuffed with cottage cheese. An unusual version of a traditional recipe, treat yourself and your family
You can make not only filling for pancakes or cheese cakes from cottage cheese, I propose a recipe for how to make `` Hound's Feet '' cookies from cottage cheese. Very easy to prepare, but incredibly tasty treat