Kalia - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Kalia - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Do not be intimidated by the unfamiliar name, because kalya is a traditional Russian dish. We advise you to diversify your daily menu and see how to cook kalyu - meat soup with cucumber brine.
As a rule, kalya is prepared with either meat or fish, but cucumber pickle is an obligatory ingredient. It is they who give the finished dish a slightly sour, but mouth-watering taste of pickled cucumbers. The soup turns out to be much tastier if the vegetables are previously passaged with tomato juice, they will give off the juice and become softer. The soup turns out to be rich red and smells delicious of fish, be sure to try it.
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Potatoes / Cucumber / Tuna
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Tuna - 1300 Grams
- Tomato Paste - 40 Grams
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Sweet pepper - 0.5 pieces
- Potatoes - 6 Pieces
- Cucumbers - 6 Pieces (pickled)
- Pickle - 2-3 Liters (cucumber)
- Dill - 1 Bunch
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Allspice - To taste
- Bay Leaf - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Hot red pepper - To taste
How to cook "Kalya"
1. Boil the fatty fish broth: cut the tuna, peel it and put it in a saucepan. Pour cold water over the fish, put on low heat and cook for 1-1.5 hours. 2. Cut carrots, bell peppers and cucumber into thin strips. Cut the onions and potatoes into small cubes. Add some vegetable oil to another preheated saucepan and lightly fry the chopped carrots. 3. Next put onions and bell peppers, stir and fry for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add chopped cucumbers, tomato paste, cucumber pickle and stir. 4. Let the vegetables stew, add chopped boiled tuna. Add broth, mix well and add potatoes. Boil the kale for 10-15 minutes, add spices and salt to taste. 5. At the end of cooking, add herbs and remove soup from heat.Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
I want to share my favorite recipe, I have had it for a very long time and has never failed. The pizza turns out to be very thin, tasty, tender! The choice of filling is yours, I have chicken today
Today I want to tell you how to make shortbread cookies in tins. Down with store baked goods! The recipe is very simple, but every housewife will like it. Getting started cooking
Many people love Caesar salad, but few people know how to make a real sauce for this salad. Today I will tell you the original recipe for making this sauce. Let's get started!
Have you long dreamed to please your family with home-cooked Tiramisu? With this recipe, you will learn a few secrets that will make your dessert more tender and tastier than the original one
Chanakhi is a hot dish of Georgian cuisine, which was originally prepared only from lamb with vegetables in clay pots. There are several basic rules for creating it, let's get acquainted with them