Lean Potato Casserole - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Fasting does not mean bad food, it is just that certain foods cannot be used for cooking on these days. But that doesn't hurt to bake a delicious potato casserole with mushroom filling.
So how to make a lean potato casserole? Easy! I will not even add salt, soy sauce can easily replace it, with it the potatoes will turn out to be moderately salty, aromatic and very tasty! And the mushroom filling will diversify the fast days. You can add your favorite spices, black pepper or chili flakes, it will be hot! Try it and good luck!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes
Dish: Baking / Casserole
Diet: Lean dishes
- Large potatoes - 6 Pieces
- Flour - 1 Glass
- Mushrooms - 300-400 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Soy sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
How to make Lean Potato Casserole
1. Prepare products for the casserole, today I have a lean one, so we do not use eggs or milk. My mushrooms are already prepared: washed, cut into slices. Peel potatoes and onions, rinse under water. Let's get started. 2. Cut the onion into half rings, fry for a couple of minutes in vegetable oil. Add mushrooms, fry everything until tender, at the end pour in soy sauce (1 tablespoon), let it evaporate. 3. Grate potatoes on a coarse grater. 4. Add soy sauce (2 tablespoons), flour to the potatoes, stir the mixture. 5. The potato mass is ready. Mushroom filling too. You can proceed to baking. 6. Grease a non-stick or ceramic dish well with vegetable oil. Spread half of the potato mass evenly.