Sandwiches With Sprats And Smoked Salmon - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Sandwiches With Sprats And Smoked Salmon - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
These sandwiches are a real lifesaver. In my family, not a single holiday is complete without them. And they "fly away" from the table much faster than sandwiches with caviar. I highly recommend trying them.
By and large, these sandwiches require only 3 ingredients: black bread, sprats and mayonnaise.
Everything else you can add and replace according to your taste or based on what is available: it can be a slice of fresh or pickled cucumber, a ring of onion or just greens.
Appointment: For a festive table / Birthday / New Year / February 23 / March 8
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Salmon / Sprats
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Black Bread - 8 Slices
- Sprats - 1 Piece (bank)
- Smoked salmon - 100 grams
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Vegetable oil - 4 Art. spoons
- Cherry Tomatoes - 6 Pieces
- Lemon - 1/2 Piece
How to cook "Sandwiches with sprats and smoked salmon"
1. Cut the bread into triangles or whatever you like. 2. Fry with the addition of oil until golden brown. 3. Place on a paper towel. 4. Drain oil from sprat. 5. Add mayonnaise and garlic, stir. 6. Spread the sauce on the bread and let it soak slightly.