Sugar-free Banana Muffins - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Many people are now on the path to healthy eating. And I am one of them. I don’t support an abrupt transition, but I do introduce some rules. For example, I try to consume less sugar. And it's possible!
This is not the first time I've used a life hack: find a sweet substitute. Most often, dried fruits and vanillin are used. And if you add fruit to this, then you will not even understand that baked goods are sugar-free. Don't believe me? Then be sure to check out How to Make Sugar-Free Banana Bread. It somewhat resembles a cupcake, but the structure is more airy.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Fruit / Banana / Flour
Dish: Baking / Bread / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
Diet: PP recipes
- Coconut Oil - 120 Milliliters
- Warm water - 120 Milliliters
- Wheat flour - 500 grams
- Fat yogurt - 120 Milliliters (without additives)
- Banana - 3 Pieces
- Date - 10 Pieces
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla pod - 1 Piece
- Dark chocolate - 100 grams
How to Make Sugar Free Banana Muffins
1. Soak dates in water for 20 minutes beforehand. 2. While the dried fruits are infused, chop the bananas with a fork. 3. Combine baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour in another bowl. 4. Then peel the already soft dates and remove the seeds. 5. Next, grind the dates in mashed potatoes with warm water. 6. Add vanillin to the resulting puree.