Cupcake Without Sugar And Flour - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
We hear "sweet baked goods" and immediately imagine flour and sugar. Well, where can we go without them? But these ingredients can be replaced, then the recipe will relate to a healthy diet. It's worth a try!
The idea behind such recipes is simple: to replace the usual products with alternative ones. Here, for example, nuts and bananas are taken as a basis, as well as chocolate. You will be interested in learning how to make a sugarless and flourless cupcake. Moreover, the dough will be easy, you just need a blender.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack / For a festive table / From 3 years old
Main ingredient: Nuts / Chocolate
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
Diet: Baking without / Gluten-free / PP recipes
- Mix of nuts - 175 grams (50 g - for decoration, 125 g - for dough)
- Dark chocolate - 150 grams
- Coconut flakes - 75 grams (25 g - for decoration, 50 g - in the dough)
- Cocoa - 50 Grams
- Coconut Oil - 75 Grams
- Milk - 100 Milliliters
- Date - 5 Pieces
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Banana soft - 2 Pieces
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to make "Sugar and Flour Free Cupcake"
1. For the dough, turn 50 g of nuts into flour. 2. Cut the rest of the nuts and chocolate into pieces. Mix them together with cocoa, baking powder, resulting flour, salt and coconut flakes. 3. Meanwhile, in a blender, beat the bananas and dates. Then add milk, vanilla and eggs to them. Mix into a single mass. 4. Next, combine the dry and liquid mixture. Also add oil. Knead the dough. Pour it into a baking dish over the parchment. 5. Decorate the dough with nut pieces and coconut. 6. Bake the cake for 45 minutes at 175 degrees in the oven. Serve chilled. Have a nice tea!