Sauce "Three Cranberries" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Cranberry Sauce is an American classic. This sauce is perfect not only for breakfast for pancakes or pancakes, but also for any meat, game or poultry. The sauce is very easy and simple to prepare!
You don't have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen to make this delicious and aromatic cranberry sauce. It is prepared very quickly and easily, believe me. Orange will give a special aroma and freshness to the sauce, therefore this is the ingredient that is required in the sauce. Choose the rest of the spices to your liking; even red semi-dry wine can be added during the cooking process.
Main ingredient: Berries / Cranberries
Cuisine geography: American
- Cranberries - 170-200 Grams (fresh or frozen)
- Cranberries - 1-1.5 Art. spoons (dried)
- Cranberry Juice - 1/2 Cup
- Orange juice - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Orange zest - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (to taste)
- Nutmeg - 1 Pinch
- Allspice - 1 Pinch
How to make "Three Cranberry Sauce"
1. Ingredients for making the sauce. Cranberries can be taken fresh or frozen (frozen must first be defrosted). Add spices to your liking. You can add cinnamon, black pepper, etc. 2. Pour cranberry juice into a saucepan, add cranberries (fresh and dried) and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. 3. Wash and dry the orange thoroughly. Remove the zest, squeeze out the juice. 3. The berries boiled for 5-7 minutes. You can crush whole berries lightly. 4. Add orange juice, zest and spices. Stir and turn off the stove. 5. Let the sauce sit on the stove for a few minutes and then cool it.