The Fastest Pizza - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: The Fastest Pizza - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
One of the "instant" recipes that has firmly stuck in my menu, because the desire to eat pizza sometimes arises just spontaneously. So, see how to make the fastest pizza!
This pizza is cooked from start to finish right in a deep frying pan, in which it will be baked on the stove. There will be no extra dishes, only a frying pan is needed (the recipe is designed for a frying pan with a diameter of 24 cm), the main condition is a very tight-fitting lid and, better, a glass one.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / Whip up
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Flour
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Wheat flour - 150 grams
- Instant dry yeast - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Warm water - 120 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Ready tomato sauce - 4 Art. spoons
- Cheese - 1 Slice (any)
- Ground black pepper - To taste (optional)
- Dried Oregano - To taste (or basil)
How to make "The Fastest Pizza"
1. Take a frying pan, brush the bottom and sides (not high) with a brush with vegetable oil. Sift the flour directly into the skillet. 2. Add salt, sugar, dry (necessarily instant!) Yeast and mix well. Then add warm water, olive oil and knead the dough with a spoon or with your hands, right in the pan. The dough will be sticky, flatten with a tablespoon. 3. Remove excess dough from the sides of the pan with a paper towel. Pour a few tablespoons of the prepared tomato sauce and a little olive oil onto the dough, smooth. Cover the skillet tightly with a lid and cook over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. 4. After that, lift the lid, sprinkle the pizza with cheese, ground black pepper (optional) and always with dried oregano or dried / fresh basil. 5. Cook the pizza with the lid on for another 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.The fastest pizza in the pan is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
Could there be too many cool cake recipes in your cooking box? It seems to me that this is simply impossible! That is why I hasten to share with you one wonderful idea
This recipe is unique! Baking eggplant in the microwave lasts about 15 minutes, and you do not need to peel the skin at all. The taste of the finished dish is simply wonderful
The recipe came to my taste, the khachapuri are very tasty, and most importantly, they are prepared in a matter of minutes! Check out the recipe and learn how to make the fastest khachapuri! It's simple
Most people are used to buying candy from the store. This has already become a habit with us, even though most sweets have a terrible composition. Better to make such desserts at home
Many are wondering how to make the fastest sponge cake. I came across a very successful recipe that solved this problem once and for all. Real time savings and excellent results