Vegan Mayonnaise Without Eggs - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
I'll tell you how to make egg-free vegan mayonnaise that tastes like the classic one and goes well with hot and cold dishes. Stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of one week.
This mayonnaise is the lightest, no excess cholesterol, ideal for those on a vegetarian diet. When cooking, you can add blended boiled beets or spinach, ready-made tahini sauce, fresh aromatic herbs, Dijon mustard or tomato sauce to create vegan mayonnaise in several different flavors.
Purpose: Inexpensive / Quickly
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Mustard
Dish: Sauces /
Salad Dressings Diet: Vegan
- Soy milk - 50 Milliliters (unsweetened)
- Sunflower oil - 110 Milliliters
- Apple cider vinegar - 1 teaspoon (or lemon juice)
- Dijon Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - 1 pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to Make Egg-Free Vegan Mayonnaise
1. Prepare all ingredients. Pour the soy milk into a tall hand blender glass. 2. Add salt, turmeric, vinegar, mustard and all of the sunflower oil at once. 3. Whisk everything together with a hand blender for about a minute. The sauce is ready when it is completely thickened. 4. Vegan mayonnaise without eggs is ready.