Tuna Salad For A Sandwich - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
For a snack at home or at work, all kinds of sandwiches and sandwiches are great. But in addition to traditional cheese and sausage, you can come up with hundreds of different options. One of them is right in front of you.
I want to show you a quick and cool idea for how to make a tuna salad for a sandwich. The addition of vegetables makes it not only tasty, but also healthy. In addition, you can always add a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato or a boiled egg, for example, will be very great too. I definitely recommend the recipe to all lovers of canned fish.
Purpose: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / Quickly
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Cabbage / Celery / Tuna / Canned tuna
Dish: Salads / Snacks / Sandwich
- Canned tuna - 1 Piece (jar)
- Celery root - 1 Piece
- Chinese cabbage - 1 Piece (small)
- Mayonnaise - 8 Art. spoons
- Worcester Sauce - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt and Toast Bread - To taste
- Red onion - 1/2 Pieces
How to make "Tuna Sandwich Salad"
1. Peel and grate the celery root. 2. Chop the onion. If there is no red one, you can take a white one, but it is better to scald it with boiling water first to remove the bitterness. 3. Chop the Chinese cabbage finely. 4. Combine vegetables in a deep bowl. 5. Drain the oil from the tuna and place it with the vegetables. Add some salt to taste and Worcestershire sauce, if available. 6. Season everything with mayonnaise and mix well.