Chicken With Tofu And Vegetables - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken With Tofu And Vegetables - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
A quick, simple, mouth-watering dish, I recommend trying it for a change. I will teach you how to cook chicken with tofu and vegetables. Memorize and repeat this cool recipe in your kitchen.
In addition to these ingredients, you can also add a handful of mushrooms, for example, to make the dish even more intense. The sauce is simple and incredibly rich, giving the chicken and vegetables a spice and flavor. Tofu is great for this dish, so I definitely recommend trying it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Whipping up
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Onion / Carrot / Garlic
Dish: Hot dishes
- Tofu - 300 Grams
- Chicken breast - 200 Grams
- Mushrooms - 50 Grams
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Green onions - 2-4 Pieces (feathers)
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Ketchup - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Water - 2 Art. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to make Chicken with Tofu and Vegetables
1. Peel and chop the carrots, chop the onion. Soak dried mushrooms in hot water for 10 minutes. 2. Wash, dry, slice the breast. 3. Cut the tofu into cubes. 4. Put the soy sauce, water, ketchup, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly. 5. Heat oil in a skillet and add tofu. Fry until golden brown on both sides. 6. Remove the tofu and place the vegetables and mushrooms in the pan. Fry over medium heat until soft.