Chicken In A Spicy And Sweet Marinade - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
It is already difficult to surprise us with the combination of sweet and spicy flavors in hot dishes. But there are still recipes that can stir the imagination. For example, this option is unlike any other.
Read about how to cook chicken in a hot and sweet marinade. It will consist of onions, honey, dates, garlic, mustard and a few more ingredients. At first it seems that they don't match, but they are not at all. Serve mashed potatoes or baked vegetables with little to no seasoning.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes / Spicy
Geography of cuisine: American
- Chicken - 1800 Grams
- Carrots - 3 Pieces
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Date - 150 Gram
- Green onions, feathers - 2 Pieces
- Orange juice - 6 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 6 Tbsp. spoons
- Grain mustard - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Honey - 6 Art. spoons
- Dry ground thyme - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Lemon juice - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Lemon zest - 1 Teaspoon
- Orange zest - 1 Teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 2.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Pistachios - To taste
How to cook "Chicken in hot and sweet marinade"
1. In a bowl, stir together the lemon and orange zest and their juice. Add mustard, pepper, oil, thyme, minced garlic and salt. 2. Take the chicken apart. Place in a tight, resealable pickle bag. Add onion in half rings, chopped dates, carrots in circles, and most importantly, the marinade from step one. 3. Leave the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours. Then place the entire contents of the bag on a baking sheet. 4. Bake the dish for 45 minutes at 220 degrees in the oven. 5. Serve the chicken with green onions and pistachios. Enjoy your meal!