Potatoes With Sour Cream And Cheese - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Someone loves mashed potatoes, someone fries, another baked tubers, but I love potato casseroles. The soft texture with filling in my households is beyond competition. The recipe confirms this.
I suggest you learn about how to cook potatoes with sour cream and cheese in the oven. A French-style dish is not complete without onions and cheese with a well-expressed taste - Gruyere. A delicious crispy crust is obtained on top. Also in the composition you will find aromatic herbs and garlic, the combination is very tasty!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Onions / Garlic / Dairy products / Cheese / Butter / Sour cream
Dish: Pastries / Casserole
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Potatoes - 1500 Grams
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Shallots - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Wheat flour - 30 grams
- Chicken Broth - 120 Milliliters
- Milk - 120 Milliliters
- Sour cream - 200 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Chopped fresh thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Gruyere Cheese - 240 Grams
How to cook "Potatoes with sour cream and cheese"
1. First, boil potatoes. Peel and cut into cubes. Then cover with water and bring to a boil. Then cook for 9 minutes. 2. At the same time, heat the oil in a deep skillet. Place finely chopped onions in it. 3. When the onion is tender, add chopped garlic and thyme to it. 4. After 2 minutes add flour. Stir the ingredients quickly for another 2 minutes. 5. Next, pour in the warm milk and broth. While stirring, cook the sauce until thick. 6. Finally add sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix everything.