"Men's" Oatmeal - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: "Men's" Oatmeal - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Usually we boil oatmeal for breakfast in water or milk and serve it with berries, honey or jam. But for men such breakfast is not breakfast at all. Shall we prepare "male" oatmeal? Unusual and tasty!
Most often, we cook oatmeal with sweeteners - fruits, jam or honey. And men don't really like this breakfast. And with the help of this simple recipe you will teach your man to oatmeal, because he will surely like such a delicious and hearty breakfast:)
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Onions / Offal / Bacon / Cereals / Oatmeal
Dish: Hot dishes / Porridge
- Oatmeal - 2/3 Cup
- Bacon - 2 Pieces (long strips)
- Onion - 1 Piece (small)
- Hard cheese - 30-40 grams
- Salt - 2 Pinches (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch (to taste)
- Eggs - 1 Piece
How to cook "Men's oatmeal"
1. Cut the bacon into pieces and place in a cold frying pan. We turn on the stove and fry over medium heat. 2. Brown the bacon to the extent that you like its color and appearance, and remove the pieces of bacon on a plate. 3. Finely chop the onions and fry in a pan with bacon fat. 4. When the onion is cooked to the degree you need, add the oatmeal. Stir and fry for a minute. 5. Add water (I have instant flakes and boil for 5 minutes), salt, ground black pepper and cook until tender. 6. Add finely grated cheese to the oatmeal, mix.