Have you ever made a Denver omelette? The dish is simple and hearty. Naturally, the base is made from eggs, and cheese, onions, sausages are added to them. Although I will offer you a slightly different option.
Write in your cookbook how to make omelet muffins that will delight your family for breakfast more than once. Do not be afraid to try removing or adding something, leave only a mixture of cheese, milk and eggs as a base. Just keep in mind that this dish does not cook quickly, so get up sutra 15 minutes earlier to catch everything.
Purpose: For breakfast / Hearty breakfast
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Milk / Eggs
Dish: Baking / Muffins
- Sour cream - 30 Grams
- Cheddar Cheese - 60 Grams
- Milk - 120 Milliliters
- Egg - 6 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Italian sausages - 2 Pieces
- Green onions, feathers - 2 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 2 Teaspoons
How to make "Omelette muffins"
1. Cut the pepper into small cubes. Chop the onion diagonally. Remove the filling from the sausages or buy minced meat immediately. 2. Then fry the minced meat in hot oil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the white part of the onion, bell pepper and salt to it. Cook for 4 more minutes. 3. At the same time, mix eggs with milk, salt, pepper and half of the grated cheese. 4. Then grease the muffin tins. Next, add the minced meat from the pan. Pour in the egg mixture. Top with cheese. 5. Bake the products for 20 minutes in the oven at 190 degrees. 6. Serve the muffins with sour cream and green onions. Hearty breakfast!