Parisian Chicken - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Parisian Chicken - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
That special feeling when you wait for a dish from the oven. How will it turn out? What scent will it be? Is it baked inside or not? If you follow these instructions, you will have excellent results.
Learn how to cook Parisian chicken and taste the flavor of France. This is the typical side dish and sauce that is served in almost every bistro or cafe in the city. The dish is not as complicated as it might seem. It is suitable for a romantic evening or for a celebration for a small company.
Purpose: For dinner / At the banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken breast
Dish: Hot dishes
- Shallots - 1 Piece
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Green onions, feathers - 6 Pieces
- Butter - 10 Grams
- Parmesan - 30 Grams
- Carrots - 240 Grams
- Brown sugar - 15 grams
- Potatoes - 360 Grams
- Demiglas sauce - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Sour cream - 120 Grams
How to cook "Chicken Parisian"
1. First, peel, wash and cut the potatoes into circles. Boil it in boiling salted water for 9 minutes. Then drain the water. At the same time, finely chop both onions. Slice the carrots diagonally. 2. Rub the breast with salt and pepper. Fry it with 1 teaspoon of oil for 3 minutes on one side and another 2 minutes on the other. Then transfer the chicken to a baking sheet with foil. Bake it like this for 20 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees. 3. While the chicken is baking, prepare the potatoes. Toss it with half the shallots. Add sour cream, salt and pepper. Rub the cheese on top. Bake the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes. Then add green onions on top. 4. Now take care of carrots. Put it in a saucepan with sugar, butter, salt, pepper and pour in water (100 ml).Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 7 minutes. Then turn the heat down and let the carrots glaze for 6 minutes. 5. Make the sauce. In a saucepan, bring Demiglas, 60 ml water, shallots to a boil. Then cook the mixture for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. 6. Serve the chicken with potatoes and carrots. Add the sauce nearby. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
Chicken is often used for making snacks, baked goods, salads and more. Thanks to her, the dish will become more satisfying, so I propose a recipe for how to make a puff salad with fried chicken and apple
Chicken salad with carrots and green peas turns out to be very satisfying and beautiful. Peas and carrots go well with each other and complement the taste of chicken meat, emphasizing it favorably
Everyone can cope with such a dish. It's delicious, quirky and very simple. It will especially appeal to those who like interesting combinations. I'll tell you how to make chicken medallions with kumquat
If you like light salads, a combination of citrus fruits with meat, and also appreciate the simplicity of cooking, then feel free to take note of this cool option, how to make a salad with chicken and kumquat
While your guests are waiting for a hot New Year's meal, I suggest treating them to delicious and hearty snack buns with chicken and lentils. See the recipe for simple buns. We remember