Pizza "Burrata" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pizza "Burrata" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Have you ever heard of Burrata? Before getting to know this recipe, what it is, I had no idea. It turns out that this is an Italian cheese that belongs to the mozzarella family, but has its own flavor.
Let's learn together how to make Burrata pizza, where the main feature will be cream cheese. It goes well with tomato spicy sauce, which we cook ourselves. Choose any dough for the base, here the baked goods are made on a ready-made yeast cake. Of course, we can't do without garlic and basil.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Carrots / Dairy products / Cheese / Mozzarella
Dish: Baking / Pizza / Filled
dishes Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Shallots - 0.5 Pieces
- Tomato - 2 Pieces
- Flatbread - 2 Pieces (naan type)
- Burrata - 120 Grams
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tbsp the spoon
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp the spoon
- Pesto sauce - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 2 Teaspoons
- Water - 50 Milliliters
How to cook "Pizza" Burrata "
1. Chop the onion together with the garlic. Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Mash the cheese with a fork. 2. Now make the sauce. Heat oil in a saucepan. Fry the chopped onion and garlic in it for 1 minute. Then add the tomatoes. Cook over medium heat for another 2 minutes. Next, pour in the paste and water, add pepper and salt. Bring the sauce to a boil and cook for 2.5 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. At the same time, bake the cakes in the oven at 230 degrees for 4 minutes. 4. Then grease the cakes with tomato sauce. Spread the cheese in portions. Bake the spring rolls for another 5 minutes. 5. Serve pizza with pesto sauce. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
A quick and original appetizer for a romantic dinner with wine or just for a weekday evening to pamper yourself a little. Buy delicate Burrata cheese, we will surprise you
I want to share my favorite recipe, I have had it for a very long time and has never failed. The pizza turns out to be very thin, tasty, tender! The choice of filling is yours, I have chicken today
Do you like pizza, but often buy ready-made dough for it because you are afraid to work with the dough? You will now have a recipe for a win-win pizza dough so you can do it yourself
There is no need to buy dough for homemade pizza in the store, if it is not difficult to make it yourself. I'll tell you how to cook Italian pizza (dough recipe without kneading)
Pizza is a very common dish. Children love him. Pizza works well for breakfast and can be a snack for lunch. There are many types of pizza. Its taste depends on both the filling and the dough