Asian Style Pork With Eggplant - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
For fans of simple dishes, I want to offer a very interesting and appetizing option without much hassle. Do you like Chinese food? If so, then you should definitely try repeating this recipe.
In this example, I'll show you how to cook Asian-style pork with eggplant in just 20-25 minutes. So busy housewives will definitely appreciate it:) If you wish, you can make the dish spicy by adding sauce or chili, for example. This recipe unambiguously diversifies the usual daily diet.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Quickly
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Eggplant
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Eggplant - 2 Pieces (+ salt)
- Pork - 200 Grams (minced meat)
- Ginger - 1 Teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Green onions - 1-3 tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, sugar, pepper - To taste
How to cook "Asian Style Pork with Eggplant"
1. Wash and dry the eggplants, cut and place in a deep bowl. Season with salt, stir and leave for 5-7 minutes. Then rinse under running water and dry well. During this time, mince the minced meat, chop the ginger and green onions. 2. Heat the vegetable oil and lay out the eggplant. Fry over medium heat until golden brown on all sides. Remove and set aside for now. 3. Add a little more oil to the pan and add the ginger and pork. Fry until tender, stirring occasionally. 4. Combine minced meat with vegetables, add soy sauce, a pinch of sugar, pepper to taste. Stir, simmer over the fire for literally another minute and then add the herbs. Serve the Asian-style pork with eggplant hot. Enjoy your meal!