For me, combining fried fish with fresh salad seemed odd. The tastes don't match at all, so I thought, before I tried this dish. Everything here turned out tasty and original.
I'll show you how to cook sea bass on a fennel and orange salad. Despite the unusual ingredients and the same appearance, the recipe is simple. It is perfect for a romantic meeting or a small celebration. This fresh yet satisfying option will appeal to those looking for new combinations of flavors.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Onions / Fruits / Orange / Sea bass / Fennel / Herbs / Parsley
Dish: Salads / Hot dishes
- Fennel - 1 Piece
- Orange - 2 Pieces
- Fillet of sea bass - 750 Grams
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Shallots - 0.25 Pieces
- Parsley, twig - 1 Piece
- Wine White Vinegar - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Fennel Seeds - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
How to cook "Sea bass on salad"
1. Chop the fennel into thin half rings. 2. Peel the orange and peel. Chop the parsley finely. Chop the onion. Connect everything. Add a spoonful of oil, vinegar, salt, fennel seeds, and pepper. 3. Divide the fish into 2 equal parts. Brush the fillets with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil. Fry the fish on both sides for 3 minutes. Then add the butter. Spread it over the fish, frying it for another 1.5 minutes. 4. Place salad on plates. Place the perch on top. Decorate the dish with a sprig of fennel. Enjoy your meal!