Ethiopian Tomato Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Ethiopian Tomato Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
For fans of trying different cuisines of the world, I want to present a simple and mouth-watering option on how to cook Ethiopian tomato salad. Spicy, light, aromatic, it wonderfully diversifies the daily menu.
You can serve salad to the table both in a common salad bowl and as a snack, on slices of bread, toast, pancakes or crackers, for example. If you like spicy food, add whole pepper. If not, you can do without seeds in a small piece.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Onions / Tomatoes
Cuisine geography: African
Diet: Diet food / Lenten meals / Vegetarian food
- Tomatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Hot pepper - 1-2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- White Wine Vinegar - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Ginger - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to make Ethiopian Tomato Salad
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Wash, dry and chop the tomatoes. Chop the onion and pepper. 2. Peel and finely grate the ginger. Combine it with oil and vinegar, add salt and pepper to taste. Stir the dressing thoroughly. 3. Collect vegetables in a salad bowl or on a plate, stir. 4. Drizzle over the dressing and serve the Ethiopian tomato salad to the table. 5. Or spread out as a snack. Enjoy your meal!