Chicken With Potatoes And Green Peas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
An express platter, chicken with potatoes and green peas, will help you out when you need to quickly prepare dinner for the whole family, or it will be a great treat for a group of friends. See how to cook.
With just a few ingredients, you can prepare a delicious meat dish simply and hassle-free, and most importantly, quickly!
Take it on board and enjoy.
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner / Inexpensive / Quick
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Legumes / Peas / Potatoes / Chicken Legs
Dish: Hot dishes / Country
style Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Chicken Legs - 2 Pieces
- Shallots - 1 Piece (or onion)
- Potatoes - 3 Pieces
- Green peas - 300 grams (can be frozen)
- White wine - 1/2 Glass
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp. spoons
- Fresh Rosemary - To taste (or dried)
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Chicken with Potatoes and Green Peas"
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a large baking sheet, add finely chopped shallots (or onions), and divide the sliced potatoes. Add green peas. 2. Top with pieces of chicken meat, add white wine and 2 more tablespoons of olive oil. Add rosemary, salt, freshly ground black pepper and bake the dish for 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees until golden brown. 3. Chicken with potatoes and green peas is ready. Enjoy your meal!