Chocolate Biscotti With Cranberries And Pistachios - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chocolate Biscotti With Cranberries And Pistachios - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
A chocolate version of the beloved Italian cookie. I recommend a recipe for how to make chocolate biscotti with cranberries and pistachios. These cookies are usually served chilled with coffee or hot tea.
Delicious cookies that can be stored for a long time. A bit like crackers, but not as dry. Biscotti is most often served with a cup of coffee or tea. You can make a classic treat or a chocolate one like this. Biscotti is prepared with almonds, pistachios and other nuts, and you can also add raisins, dried cranberries or other berries to them.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough / Cocoa
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Biscotti / Sweet
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Cocoa - 0.5 Cups
- Baking powder - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Soda - To taste (on the tip of a knife)
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Orange zest - 1 Art. the spoon
- Dried Cranberries - 3/4 Cup
- Pistachios - 3/4 Cup
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Vanilla extract - 2 Teaspoons
Number of Servings: 50-60
How to make "Chocolate Biscotti with Cranberries and Pistachios"
1. Sift flour, cocoa into a bowl, add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt. In another bowl combine orange zest, pistachios, and cranberries. 2. Mix the contents of the two bowls. 3. Add eggs, vanilla extract to a bowl to dry ingredients, mix well with a spatula or hands. 4. Place the dough on a floured surface and divide it into 2 pieces. Form each into small sausages. 5. Place the sausages on a baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. 6. Remove the sausages and leave them for 10 minutes, then use a sharp knife to cut each into pieces about 1.5 cm thick. Transfer the pieces to a baking sheet and return to the oven for 8 minutes, then turn each to the other side and bake for another 5-6 minutes.
Popular by topic
American White Chocolate Cranberry Shortbread Recipe. It turns out to be tender, crumbly and melts in your mouth! An incredibly delicious combination of sweet white chocolate and sour cranberries
Such a liver is worth baking for those who do not like very sweet things. It combines the sourness of cranberries, nuts and chocolate chips. I will tell you how to make cookies with pistachios, chocolate and cranberries
My favorite thing is to eat biscotti with my morning coffee. I especially like these cookies because of their texture. I'll tell you about the recipe for making biscotti with almonds and cranberries
The combination of chocolate with nuts is often found in desserts and baked goods. And we will repeat it too, just change it a little. It will be tastier than you might think. Let's try the recipe
Chocolate biscuits & quot; Biscotti with cranberries & quot; preparation is very simple and fast. It is necessary to prepare the dough, form the biscotti and bake them in the oven. Everything will take you about an hour