Sponge Cake With Cherries And Cottage Cheese Cream - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Sponge Cake With Cherries And Cottage Cheese Cream - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
This delicious and light cake can be prepared for any occasion. Delicate and juicy biscuit soaked in cherry syrup, delicious and light curd cream … the cake will give you a lot of pleasure.
This cake can be prepared for any holiday or just to please the family with delicious things on the day off. A sponge cake is easy to make and always works. A delicate curd cream with a slightly sour cherry will not weigh down the stomach and will certainly please everyone. The cake does not have to settle for soaking, so it is prepared quickly enough (if you do not take into account the time for the "rest" of the biscuit). Cooking is easy and delicious!
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Cherry / Berries / Dairy products / Cottage cheese / Dough / Sponge dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sponge cake
- Wheat flour - 150 grams
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
- Sugar - 250-300 Grams (140 - for biscuit, 60 - for cherries, the rest to taste for cream)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon (no slide)
- Cream 30% - 500 Milliliters
- Curd - 300 grams (or curd mass)
- Cherries - 200-250 grams (fresh or frozen)
- Cherry Syrup - 100-150 Milliliters
- Vanilla sugar - 2 Teaspoons (1 - in the dough, 1 - in the cream)
- Chocolate - 80-100 Grams
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to make "Sponge cake with cherries and curd cream"
1. First of all, we need to bake a biscuit. Drive eggs into a bowl, add regular sugar and vanilla and a pinch of salt. 2. And beat for 5 minutes until the mass increases and lightens. 3. Add flour mixed with baking powder and mix with a mixer at low speed until smooth. 4. Cover the baking dish (24-26 cm) with parchment. 5. Pour the dough into a mold, level. 6. And bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. We check the readiness with a wooden toothpick. The biscuit should be aged for at least 2 hours.
Popular by topic
Such a sponge cake with cherries can be made very quickly after several times of preparation (maximum 2 hours). You can choose any cream to your taste: curd, butter, custard, etc
In this recipe, you will learn how to make a soufflé cake with cottage cheese and cherries - a delicate dessert that is perfect for tea drinking or will decorate a festive table
Yesterday I decided to make my favorite biscuit cherry cake with curd cream, but I diversified it a little. A sponge cake is prepared in 20 minutes, so this cake can be considered a quick dessert
If you love experimenting with classic recipes, then this interesting version of the famous Prague cake will definitely suit your taste. Memorize the recipe and cook it at home
In search of a delicious festive dessert, I recommend you opt for this. Before you is an amazing and completely uncomplicated option on how to make a biscuit cake with fruits and cottage cheese cream