Sicilian Orange Cupcake - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Sicilian Orange Cupcake - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Do you want to bake something simple but interesting for tea? I will teach you how to make a glazed Sicilian orange cupcake. Bright and tasty, it will definitely conquer both adults and children. Remember!
Orange muffins have not been surprising for a long time, but with Sicilian it is quite possible to try:) The main emphasis, of course, is on the color of the glaze. It turns out to be bright, juicy and wonderfully complements a soft and tasty cake. If you use the technique for kneading dough and squeezing the juice, the process can be safely called extremely easy.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Fruit / Orange / Dough
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
- Butter - 400 Grams
- Sugar - 3 Glasses
- Flour - 4 Cups (3 cups wheat flour, 1 cup almond flour)
- Egg - 6 Pieces
- Sicilian Orange Juice - 1.5 Glasses
- Milk - 1/4 Cup
- Salt, Almond & Vanilla Extract - To taste
- Powdered sugar - 1.5 Cups (glaze)
How to make Sicilian Orange Cupcake
1. First, squeeze the juice of the Sicilian oranges. 1 glass of juice will go to the icing, the rest to the dough. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. 2. Beat the softened butter with sugar until fluffy. Combine sifted wheat flour with almond flour, add salt. Combine milk, orange juice, almond and vanilla extract separately. 3. Add eggs one at a time. 4. Then add liquid and dry ingredients while whisking. For a more intense aroma, I recommend adding orange zest as well. 5. Cover the heat-resistant form with parchment. Lay out the dough, flatten and place in the oven. 6. Bake the Sicilian orange cake for about 1.5 hours. While it cools, mix the juice with the powdered sugar until smooth.
Popular by topic
Are you on a diet and want to supplement your diet with nutritious drinks? Then you just need to learn how to make a banana-orange smoothie. The drink is simple and delicious
Kefir with orange is a delicious and healthy cocktail. It can be used in the process of losing weight, because it helps to normalize digestion, is a source of vitamins, minerals and beneficial bacteria
I suggest you try to cook a very tasty and healthy pumpkin and orange compote for the whole family. If your kids don't like pumpkin porridge, they will definitely love this soft drink
When preparing sweets for the winter, don't forget about orange marmalade! A traditional Scottish treat on your table
I decided to try making orange jam. I saw on the Internet a recipe for making orange and ginger jam. The jam is very tasty, and the ginger gives the taste a specific shade