Flambéed Pancakes - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Flambéed Pancakes - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Flambéed dishes are those that add alcohol and then ignite while cooking. Very impressive and delicious! Come on in, I'll teach you how to cook flambéed pancakes!
This recipe makes flambé pancakes with orange and tangerines. But these fruits can be successfully replaced with any other, seasonal. It's also a good idea to add vanilla and cinnamon here.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Fruit / Orange / Mandarin / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Sweet
- Milk - 300 Milliliters (pancakes)
- Wheat flour - 130 grams (pancakes)
- Chicken egg - 1 Piece (pancakes)
- Soda - 1/3 Teaspoon (pancakes)
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (pancakes)
- Salt - 1 Pinch (pancakes)
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (pancakes)
- Orange - 2 Pieces (sauce)
- Mandarin - 3 Pieces
- Cognac - 50 Pieces
- Sugar - 100 Grams (sauce)
How to make "Flambéed Pancakes"
1. Remove the zest from the orange. 2. Add orange juice and sugar, boil down to a sauce. 3. Combine all pancake ingredients. 4. Bake pancakes by oiling the pan and pancakes. 5. Place a few tangerine slices on the edge of each pancake. 6. Roll into a triangle, place in a skillet and pour over the sauce.