Croutons With Tomatoes And White Beans - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Croutons With Tomatoes And White Beans - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
For a quick bite, I recommend a recipe for how to make toast with tomatoes and white beans. A budget and vegetarian option for everyone who loves tasty and inexpensive food.
Croutons are prepared separately, and tomatoes and beans are a supplement. In addition to this filling, you can make several more and serve your choice. Croutons can be baked in the oven, fried in a pan or grilled. Better to serve them warm, it tastes better. Ready-made croutons go well with vegetable salad.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack / Whipping up
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans / Tomato / Baton
Dish: Sandwiches / Snacks / Croutons
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Bread - 4 Slices
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cherry Tomatoes - 900 Grams (or any small tomatoes)
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Dried Rosemary - 1 Pinch
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Canned White Beans - 425 Grams
- Hard cheese - 20 grams
How to cook "Croutons with Tomatoes and White Beans"
1. Cut the bread into slices. Peel and slice a large clove of garlic and rub each slice of bread with it on all sides. Brush the bread with vegetable oil and set aside. 2. In a large skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil and add the tomatoes, cook for a few minutes until they lightly brown, stirring several times. Grate the remaining garlic and add to the tomatoes. 3. Pour in balsamic vinegar, add rosemary. Reduce heat and add a pinch of salt, butter and melt. 4. Drain the canned beans and place in the skillet. In the meantime, send the bread to the oven to brown. 5. Stir the contents of the pan well, cook for a couple of minutes. 6. Remove the croutons from the oven, put the beans and tomatoes on them and garnish with grated cheese. Serve the dish immediately.