Buns "Cinnabon" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Cinnabon is a very renowned coffee shop-bakery chain in the world that has cinnamon rolls on the menu. Incredibly fragrant Cinnabon buns will appeal to everyone. The buns are covered with butter cream that complements the rich taste and enhances the buns' aroma. It is difficult to resist and not eat all the buns on the table. I am giving the classic version of making cinnamon rolls with cream cheese.
It is better to grease the buns with butter cream when they have cooled slightly. Due to the high temperature, the cream can curl up or simply drain completely from the rolls. It is important to achieve such an effect so that the rolls are not only moisturized, but also have a decent layer of cream on the surface.
Purpose: For children
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough / Yeast dough / Condensed milk / Cinnamon
Dish: Baking / Buns
- Flour - 3-3.5 cups
- Dry yeast - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 2 Cups (3-4 tablespoons for the dough, the rest for sprinkling)
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 70 Grams (for lubricating the dough sheet)
- Cinnamon - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Milk - 250 Grams
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cream cheese - 70-100 grams
- Powdered sugar - 4-5 Art. spoons
Number of Servings: 15
How to make "Cinnabon Buns"
1. Heat 250 ml of milk in a saucepan over the fire. Add 4 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, 4 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt. Stir. Let cool slightly. The temperature of the liquid should be such that you can hold your finger in it. For those who have a thermometer - 40 degrees. 2. Transfer the liquid to a bowl. Add dry yeast and let it wake up. 3. Sift 2 cups of flour with 1 teaspoon of baking powder. Knead the dough. The dough will be runny, sticky. I mixed with a mixer. Both yeast and baking powder are used in the dough. The baking powder can be replaced with slaked soda (0.5 tsp). 4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise. This will take about 2 hours. You can speed up the lifting process by placing a bowl of dough near a warm radiator. 5. While the dough is rising, combine the sugar and cinnamon. The amount of sugar and cinnamon can be adjusted. 6.Knead the risen dough.