Crackers With Salt And Pepper - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Crackers With Salt And Pepper - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
We all love a crunchy snack, especially if we bake it ourselves. I suggest you learn how to make salt and pepper crackers - crispy, mouth-watering, interesting and savory!
Of course, you can buy a cracker in the store and not waste time preparing it. But you simply will not find such fragrant and tasty crackers on sale - only at home you can add basil, Provencal herbs, ground pepper and nutmeg to the dough. Spices add spicy flavor and piquancy to ready-made crackers, while sesame and parmesan serve as a decoration in the finished dish. Parmesan can be replaced with any hard cheese you like.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Dough / Parmesan / Salt
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Crackers / Salty
- Flour - 544 Gram
- Butter - 120 grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Cold water - 6 Art. spoons
- Parmesan - 60 Grams
- Provencal Herbs - To taste
- Nutmeg - To taste
- Dried Basil - To taste
- Sesame - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
How to make Salt and Pepper Crackers
1. Mix the sifted flour with sugar and cold butter. Mash the flour until smooth. Add nutmeg, herbs, basil, salt and pepper. 2. Mix cold water with egg and add to flour mixture. Knead the dough quickly. Roll out the dough into a 3-4 mm thick layer and cut out the crackers. 3. Place the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and season with salt. Garnish the crackers with grated Parmesan, white and black sesame seeds. 4. Bake the crackers in an oven preheated to 160 degrees for 15 minutes. Let the crackers cool completely. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
If you like interesting and original snacks, then dried plums with garlic, herbs and salt are definitely worth trying. An incredible combination of flavors and a simple process. Remember the recipe
Warming, full-bodied, aromatic, unrealistically tasty - these are not all words that can describe this amazing drink. For all chocolate lovers
Roasted peanuts with honey and salt are a very tasty and, most importantly, energetically valuable snack. And tastier and much healthier than any roasted seeds. Cooking?
Unleavened dough is often found in Italian cuisine, because it is used to make your favorite pastries - pizza and focaccia. Today we'll talk about the second option. Let's change the classic recipe a little, but leave the base
The cookie will turn out to be sweet, but the coarse sea salt gives it a piquancy and originality. Use coarse salt. I'll tell you how to make cookies with chocolate and sea salt