Not sure which soup to make for lunch? I have a great and simple recipe for a hearty and delicious soup. I will gladly share it with you, I will tell you how to make a creamy soup with chicken and rice.
For it I use a mixture of rice, you can take only one kind. If you don't want a creamy taste, then add only broth or water. You can use frozen or fresh vegetables for it. You can decorate the finished soup with herbs, although by adding a variety of vegetables it already looks colorful and appetizing.
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Dairy products / Milk / Cereals / Rice / Chicken fillet
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Carrots - 230 Grams
- Celery stalk - 0.5 pieces
- Chicken meat - 450 grams
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
- Dried Oregano - 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt, ground pepper - To taste
- Rice (miscellaneous) - 1 Glass
- Water - 6 Glasses
- Parsley - 1/3 Bunch
- Butter - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Flour - 2 Art. spoons
- Milk - 2 Glasses
How to make Creamy Chicken Rice Soup
1. Peel and dice the onion. Heat a skillet with olive oil and lay out the onion, add chopped garlic to it. 2. Fry vegetables in a saucepan until onions are transparent. 3. Peel the carrots and cut them into circles, chop the celery into half rings. Arrange vegetables with onions and garlic, add chicken fillet, dried spices. 4. Use a mixture of different types of rice, rinse and put everything in a saucepan. Fill with water. 5. Bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer for about 1 hour. 6. Carefully remove the chicken and leave to cool.