Chicken Baked With Vegetables, According To The Ducan Diet - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
- Cooking description:
- How to cook "Chicken baked with vegetables, according to the Ducan diet"
Video: Chicken Baked With Vegetables, According To The Ducan Diet - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Continuing to experiment with dishes on the Ducan diet, I advise you to pay attention to this recipe. Vegetables serve as a side dish. The meat is marinated in low-fat kefir and is very juicy when cooked.
Your favorite vegetables and chicken fillets can be baked quickly and easily in the oven. The result is an amazing dietary meal that is prepared without the addition of oil and salt. This recipe is suitable for the Ducan diet, but those who are trying to eat right can also adopt this recipe on fasting days.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Chicken fillet
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken fillet - 1 Piece
- Potatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Cauliflower - 100 Grams
- Asparagus Beans - 100 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Mushrooms - 5 Pieces (champignons)
- White cabbage - 100 Grams
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Kefir 0.05% - 150 Grams
- Herbs Spices - To taste
How to cook "Chicken baked with vegetables, according to the Ducan diet"
1. During the time during which you cut the vegetables, our fillets will be marinated. Ducan's diet is quite strict in terms of compliance with all the rules, so this recipe meets all the requirements. So, we beat off the chicken fillet (to make it softer, juicier and better marinated). Fill the fillet with kefir 0.05% and sprinkle with herbs (without salt) - these are ready-made spices for chicken (look for those that do not contain salt). We leave for a while, and we ourselves proceed to vegetables. 2. I cooked this dish in winter, so most of the vegetables I had from the freezer. Since Pierre Dukan permits mushrooms, I decided to add mushrooms. Take a saucepan in which you will mix vegetables. Send mushrooms and cauliflower into it. 3. Add shredded cabbage. 4. Add the asparagus beans (you can use peas, corn). 5. Finely chop the onion and carrots and also send them to the vegetables. 6.We cut the potatoes into cubes, we also send them to the pan.
Popular by topic
The juicy and tasty chops of this recipe are perfect for the Ducan diet. It is prepared in a non-stick frying pan without adding oil, salt and spices (only black ground pepper, herbs can be used)
Another useful recipe for those on the Ducan diet. Such a dish can be prepared just like that, since it is distinguished by its usefulness and good taste. Prepared without oil
If you wanted something tasty, and you are on the Ducan's diet, then I suggest making such an omelet in a hurry. No fat - everything is cooked without adding butter with 20% low-fat cheese (optional)
Cutlets are great for lunch or dinner on the legendary Ducan Diet. Tasty and healthy is the main motto of this dish. See how to cook squash and minced chicken cutlets according to Dukan
Even on a diet, food should be not only healthy and low-calorie, but also appetizing. I offer you a simple and very spicy option on how to cook chicken according to Dukan