"Parisian" Pizza - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: "Parisian" Pizza - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
See how to make an interesting recipe for the "Parisian" pizza served in all pizzerias in Naples. A properly prepared pizza has a crispy crust and a juicy tasty filling.
I cook pizza according to many recipes, experiment, look for unusual recipes. And today I want to introduce you to Parisian pizza, as the Neapolitans call it, and they know a lot about pizza!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Whipped up
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Tomato / Offal / Ham / Dairy products / Cheese / Dough / Yeast dough / Puff pastry
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Ready-made pizza dough - 250 grams
- Ready puff pastry - 1 Piece (packing)
- Ripe tomatoes - 200 Gram
- Boiled ham - 150 Grams
- Cheese - 200 Grams
- Grated Parmesan - To taste (can be substituted with dried oregano)
- Egg yolk - 1 Piece
- Milk - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Parisian pizza"
1. Peel the tomatoes, cut into cubes, put in a bowl and chop with a fork. Add olive oil, salt and stir. Roll out the pizza dough into a layer 0.5-0.7 cm thick and place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. 2. Place most of the cooked tomato sauce on the dough and sprinkle with a handful of grated Parmesan. 3. Cover the sauce with thinly sliced ham slices. 4. Place the sliced provolone cheese on the ham, or smoked cheese. Add the remaining tomato sauce. 5. The top layer is a layer of puff pastry. Pinch the edges, brush the top of the pizza with egg yolk, beaten with 1 tablespoon of milk. 6. Bake the pizza in a 200-degree oven for about 30 minutes. Enjoy your meal!