Mushroom Sauce With Peas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Mushroom Sauce With Peas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
When you want variety, but households prefer proven dishes and do not want to try anything new, this recipe will help to "defeat" conservatism.
By preparing mushroom mushroom sauce, we get an unusual addition, suitable for any hot dish from fish or meat to rice and vegetables. It is prepared very simply and quickly, and the taste makes it much richer and more piquant, and even without using any complex seasonings.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Peas / Onions / Tomatoes / Mushrooms
Dish: Hot dishes / Gravy
- Champignons - 500 Grams
- Peas - 500 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Tomatoes - 250-300 Grams
- Sour cream - 2 Art. spoons
- Ground black pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground paprika - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dried dill - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoons
How to make "Mushroom Pea Sauce"
1. Prepare all ingredients for cooking. 2. Cut the mushrooms into 4 pieces. 3. In a frying pan in vegetable oil, fry the onions and mushrooms until half cooked. 4. Add chopped tomatoes to the mushrooms. 5. Simmer mushrooms over low heat. Add dill, paprika, pepper and sour cream. 6. Add peas to the creamy sauce, salt to taste. Serve the gravy with any side dish.