Toast With Celery And Egg Salad - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Separate salad, separate bread - this is so commonplace, is not it? But they can be combined, served beautifully … and immediately an ordinary snack or dinner will be perceived with a different mood. Cooking?:)
The simplest sandwich, if served in an unusual way, will undoubtedly cheer you up and improve your appetite, do you agree?:) So let's make a great snack or dinner with this simple recipe. Cooking is easy, fast and delicious!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Whipping up
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber / Celery / Eggs / Capers / Mayonnaise
Dish: Snacks / Toast
- Boiled egg - 2 pieces
- Celery - 1 Piece (stem)
- Pickled cucumber - 1 Piece (or pickled)
- Capers - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Green onions - 4-5 Pieces (feathers)
- Dill, parsley - 1 Teaspoon (chopped)
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch
- Black Bread - 3-4 Slices
- Arugula - 50 Grams
- Olive Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to make "Toast with celery and egg salad"
1. Wash and dry the arugula. You can take any greens for the salad. My cucumbers are small, so I will use two. 2. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes. 3. Cut the celery stalk into the same cubes. 4. Finely chop the dill and parsley, as well as the green onion feathers. 5. If you have large capers, we will also cut them into smaller ones. Cut the protein into cubes, and mix the yolk with mayonnaise, so the salad dressing will turn out brighter. 6. Put the arugula on a flat dish, add olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Let's mix.