Spicy Tilapia In Spices - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Spicy Tilapia In Spices - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The search for delicious and simple dishes led me to this amazing recipe for how to cook spicy tilapia in spices. I fry the dish in a pan in a large number of various spices.
Tilapia was already cooked in a pan, but then butter and lemon were used, and also baked it in the oven several times. But I have not yet had such a spicy dish from it. At first glance, it may seem that the fish is overcooked, however, these are all spices. The fish fillet itself is very tender and juicy.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Whipping up
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Tilapia
Dish: Hot dishes
- Smoked paprika - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cumin - 1 Teaspoon
- Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Oregano - 1 Teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Garlic Powder - 1 Pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Black peppercorns - 20 Pieces
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Tilapia (fillet) - 4 Pieces
How to make Spicy Tilapia in Spices
1. Put paprika, caraway seeds, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper and ground black pepper, garlic powder, salt in a bowl. 2. Wash 4 tilapia fillets (each about 115 grams), wipe the fish dry with napkins and rub the fillets with the prepared spice mixture on both sides. 3. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and heat well. 4. Place the fish on a heated surface, fry on each side for about 2 minutes. 5. Turn the fish over and fry until tender. 6. Serve the finished fish a couple of minutes after frying, garnish with parsley.