Easter Cake Sweet - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Easter Cake Sweet - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Easter cakes are a traditional delicacy. There are many different recipes, among which you will definitely find yours. I will tell you a time-tested recipe on how to make a sweet Easter cake.
Easter cakes are baked from yeast dough. Many add raisins, dried apricots and other dried fruits, as well as aromatic spices to Easter cakes. It is customary to decorate Easter cakes with icing and pastry sprinkles. You can make large cakes in a pie tin, or you can make tin cakes in a muffin tins.
Purpose: For a festive table / Easter
Main ingredient: Dough / Butter yeast dough
Dish: Baking / Sweet
- Milk - 2 Glasses (+3 tablespoons for icing)
- Yeast - 1.5 Art. spoons (dry fast-acting)
- Flour - 6 Glasses
- Eggs - 6 Pieces
- Granulated Sugar - 1 Glass
- Vanilla extract - 2 Teaspoons
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Raisins - 2 Glasses
- Powdered Sugar - 2 Glasses
- Confectionery topping - To taste
How to cook "Sweet Easter cake"
1. Sift 2 cups flour into a bowl, add warm milk and yeast, stir and set aside for half an hour. 2. Separate the yolks from the whites. Add granulated sugar to a bowl to the yolks, beat until a light mass is formed. Whisk the whites separately until soft peaks. 3. After 30 minutes, you get such a fluffy and breathable dough. 4. Add whipped yolks to it, stir well with a spatula. 5. After the yolks, lay out the chicken whites, whipped to the peaks, mix again. Add melted butter, vanilla extract. 6. Pour the rest of the flour into the dough in portions and mix.