Pilaf With Pork In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pilaf With Pork In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Today I propose to cook pilaf with pork in the oven. Such pilaf is different from the one usually cooked on the stove. It is stewed, tender and incredibly fragrant! Try it!
So, now I will tell you how to cook pilaf with pork in the oven. The first thing to pay attention to is the choice of containers for the oven. I prefer to bake in cast-iron or aluminum thick-walled cauldrons, but glass and ceramics are also suitable. The lid must be imperative so that the rice does not dry in the oven, but steamed. The second is a type of rice that should remain crumbly after cooking, the following varieties are excellent: Super "Basmati", "Jasmine", parboiled long rice, rice "Devzira" (this is ideal, but expensive, so beware of counterfeits). I took a long steamed one. Further - the choice of meat, I believe, for pilaf, you need to take more fatty parts, the neck fits just perfect, tender and juicy meat will make pilaf perfect. And the last point is spices, you can add barberry and sumac to this list.Good luck!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork / Cereals / Rice
Dish: Hot dishes / Pilaf
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Pork - 500 Grams (neck)
- Rice for pilaf - 250 grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Large carrots - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Spices - 1 Tbsp. spoon (turmeric, hops-suneli, black ground pepper, cumin)
- Salt - To taste
- Boiling water - 3 glasses
- Vegetable oil - 3-4 Tbsp. spoons (for frying meat and vegetables)
How to cook "Oven pilaf with pork"
1. Prepare food for pilaf. Let's get started! 2. Wash and dry the meat with a paper towel, cut into large pieces. Coarsely chop the onion and coarsely grate the carrots. Crush the garlic with a knife. 3. Fry the meat in vegetable oil until a crust forms, the fire should be strong so that the meat is not stewed, but fried. You do not need to cover the pan with a lid. You don't need to salt yet. After frying, transfer the meat to the bowl in which you plan to cook pilaf, refractory glass or cast iron is suitable, you can take a ceramic pan. 4. In fat after frying the meat, fry vegetables until half cooked, except for garlic. Add to meat. 5. Rinse the rice well, drain the water and add it to the cauldron. Put the garlic there. 6. Boil water, add spices and salt. Remove from heat, stir well to dissolve salt. Turn the oven on to maximumlet it warm up.
Popular by topic
It is sometimes very difficult to find high-quality meat products in the store, but it is quite simple to cook delicious boiled pork at home, I share the recipe, this pork will decorate any table. Try it
Pork is a whole baked piece of meat. The main taste depends on the marinade in which the meat was marinated. It turns out especially tasty if you add prunes
You can make an incredible variety of delicious and hearty dishes from a fresh piece of meat. I want to suggest baking it with aromatic spices, garlic and mustard. Do you like boiled pork? Then remember
From this recipe, you will learn how to cook pork ham pork so that it turns out juicy and aromatic. Boiled pork is a wonderful hearty dish for a daily or festive table
This recipe is from the category of special ones that are passed down from generation to generation. Invite your friends to pilaf and surprise them with a wonderful dish of rice, pork and pineapple. Hearty, tasty and very beautiful