Warm Potato Salad With Avocado - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Usually we serve fried potatoes and some salad separately, and in many European countries these two dishes are mixed. I like it, the salad turns out to be warm, aromatic and tasty.
To us, the phrase "warm salad" sounds a little strange, doesn't it? But this salad turns out to be very tasty. Hot potatoes give off their warmth to the rest of the ingredients, and they become slightly different in taste: slightly softer, juicier and more aromatic. Try it, it's delicious!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Fruits / Avocado / New potatoes
- Young potatoes - 3-4 Pieces (small)
- Avocado - 1/3 Piece
- Cherry tomatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Capers - 1 Teaspoon
- Arugula - 1 Bunch
- Lemon Juice - 1 Teaspoon
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1-2 pinches
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to make Warm Avocado Potato Salad
1. Young potatoes should be thoroughly washed and boiled until tender. Then we cut the potatoes into 4-8 pieces. 2. And fry the potatoes in a frying pan preheated with olive oil until golden brown. 3. Put arugula leaves on a plate, sprinkle them with lemon juice. 4. Add the tomatoes, cut into slices, and lightly brush them with mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. 5. Add capers to taste. 6. Peel the avocado and cut into thin slices.