Celery Salad With Cucumber And Nuts - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Celery Salad With Cucumber And Nuts - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
A very simple but delicious salad that harmoniously combines simple ingredients. The salad is very juicy and springy. It can be eaten alone or with any meat dish.
This simple but tasty and very healthy salad can be a stand-alone dish for a light snack or dinner, or served with any main course for lunch. A delicate cucumber will perfectly dilute the harsh taste of celery, which many do not like so much. Plus, lemon juice will quench the onion and celery flavors. Great salad, you will love it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Onion / Cucumber / Celery / Celery stalk
- Celery stalks - 3-4 Pieces
- Fresh cucumber - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Walnuts - 4-6 Pieces
- Dill, parsley - 1-2 tbsp. spoons (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 2 Pinches (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 1-2 Pinch (to taste)
- Mayonnaise - 1-2 Art. spoons
How to make "Celery salad with cucumber and nuts"
1. For salad it is better to take celery stalks from the middle of the bunch and it is better if the stalks are with leaves. You can take any onion: red, regular or shallot. 2. Cut the celery stalks together with the leaves into thin slices. 3. Cut the cucumber into thin strips, the onion into quarter rings. And finely chop the nuts with a knife and lightly press down. Finely chop the greens. 4. Transfer all prepared ingredients to a salad bowl, add salt, pepper and lemon juice. And add mayonnaise to taste. 5. Stir and let stand for at least 10-15 minutes. 6. Bon appetit!