Greek Salad In Cucumber - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Greek Salad In Cucumber - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
It is impossible to imagine summer without Greek salad on the table. The combination of products, freshness and bright appearance is the key to success. What if you turn the dish into a snack? It turned out no less tasty.
I suggest you learn how to cook a Greek salad in a cucumber. We will keep all the classic products and the necessary dressing, and we will change the feed. In addition to the molds, we will make small slices of the cucumber so that it is more convenient to eat. I just warn you that the snack needs to be eaten in the near future, otherwise it will flow.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Buffet
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber / Tomato
Dish: Salads / Salad Greek
Cuisine geography: Greek / European
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Cucumber - 2 Pieces (smooth and long)
- Cherry Tomato - 6 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper - 0.25 pieces
- Olives - 6 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Lemon juice - 0.5 tbsp. spoons
- Onions - 0.25 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (or olive)
- Feta - 50 Grams
How to make Greek Cucumber Salad
1. Prepare food. 2. Cut the cucumbers as in the photo, and then free them from the pulp, leaving it a little on the bottom on one side. Chop the pulp. 3. Chop the pepper finely. 4. Do the same with olives. 5. Don't forget to chop the tomatoes and onions. 6. Make the dressing by mixing the butter with juice, salt and pepper.