I propose to cook a jelly salad, puff. The salad turns out to be hearty, tasty, looks great on the table and is eagerly eaten by guests.
There are many vein-shaped salads. I really like the jelly puff salad with fried chicken breast, mushrooms, egg and fresh cucumbers. The salad turns out to be tender and appetizing, it perfectly combines all the ingredients, and the form in the form of jelly makes it elegant and convenient for serving. The jelly does not melt and the salad will just stand perfectly and decorate any festive table.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Birthday / New Year / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Vegetables
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Chicken breast - 300 Grams
- Champignons - 200 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Fresh cucumber - 2 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - 300 Grams
- Gelatin - 15 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, spices - - To taste
How to cook "Jelly salad, puff"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Any mushrooms are suitable for this recipe, both fresh and frozen. 2. Boil the eggs and grate. 3. Grate the cucumber and wring it out with your hands to remove excess moisture. 4. Boil the carrots until tender, cool and also chop with a grater. 5. Spread the chicken breast with salt and spices, fry on low heat under the lid on both sides until tender and cut into small pieces. 6. Sauté the chopped mushrooms and the diced onion separately.