I'll tell you how to cook Four Seasons pizza - this is one of the most popular types. It is very convenient to cook this when you want to try several fillings, but do not want to cook them separately.
Conventionally, the cake should be divided into 4 parts, then put each filling on a separate part and bake in the oven. There are variations where the filling is laid out in layers on the base. You can easily make such a pizza yourself at home.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Dough / Yeast dough
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Geography of cuisine: Italian / European
- Flour - 3.5-4 Cups
- Dry fast-acting yeast - 7 Grams
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Water - 1.5 Glasses
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Red pepper - 1 Piece
- Anchovies - 50 Grams
- Capers - 50 Grams
- Pickled artichoke - To taste
- Pepperoni - 100 Grams
- Mushrooms - 3-4 Pieces
- Tomato sauce - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Olives - 6 Pieces
- Mozzarella - 150 Grams
- Basil, oregano - 1 Teaspoon
How to cook "Pizza" Four seasons"
1. Sift flour into a bowl, add salt and yeast, add water and vegetable oil, knead the dough and leave it for 10 minutes, then transfer to a bowl, cover with a towel and leave for 1-2 hours. 2. After the necessary time, divide the dough into 2 parts, put one in the freezer (for storage), and first roll the second with your hands, then use a rolling pin. 3. Peel and cut the peppers, then fry in a pan. Thinly chop the pepperoni and mushrooms, grate the mozzarella on a coarse grater, and slice the olives. 4. Brush the pizza base with tomato sauce, add basil and oregano, and season with salt. 5. Conditionally divide the round base into 4 parts, put mushrooms on one side, add a few drops of olive oil. 6. Fill the remaining portions with: pepper and anchovies, capers and pepperoni, artichokes and olives. Place the cheese on top of all the filling.